Printable 2019 Week on 2 Pages (WO2P) Traveler's Notebook - APR TO JUN (Q2) (Digital Download)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $1.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
This listing is for a digital download file to print your own dated 2019 diary in 'week on two pages' format.
You will receive one PDF file which has:
- Month on two pages view
- Monday to Thursday on left side
- Friday to Sunday + space for notes on right side
- Monday start
The book flows as follows:
- Cover page
- First month on two pages
- Week 1/Month 1 - Week on 2 pages (WO2P)
- Week 2/Month 1 - WO2P
- Week 3/Month 1 - WO2P
- Week 4/Month 1 - WO2P
- Week 5/Month 1 - WO2P (if applicable)
- Second month on Two pages
- Week 1/Month 2 - WO2P
and so on.
This PDF is not to be sold or transferred to a third party. You can print this PDF however many times you desire, but the printed result cannot be sold or transferred to a third party.
How to Order
- Pick your size.
- Check out.
- Your file will be ready to download! You will also receive an email with a link to the download.
How to Print
I recommend using Adobe Acrobat, which is available as a free download from the Adobe website.
** For A5 inserts, I print on A3 paper. This allows me to get edge to edge printing without a white margin. If you don't have an A3 printer, see if your printer has a 'borderless print' function.
- Open the file in Adobe Acrobat.
- Click File > Print.
- Under the 'Paper Sizing and Handling' section, select custom scale and enter 100%.
- If your printer automatically duplexes (prints double sided), check the box next to print on both sides of paper.
- If your printer doesn't automatically duplex, under the 'Pages to Print' section you can select Odd pages only, and then print again by selecting Even pages only.
How to Make the Insert
Petal inserts are printed, stapled, folded, and then trimmed. But you don't have to do it in this order (e.g. you can print, fold, staple, then trim - or you can omit staples).
How to Trim
I recommend trimming last because it a) saves time and b) gives you neater edges! This is because the thicker the insert, the more the inner pages stick out.
- Once your insert is folded (with or without staples), open the front cover and find the trim lines. These are two lines, one vertical and one horizontal, in the two outer corners once folded.
- Measure the distance between the top of the page and the horizontal trim line. For example, on a personal size insert this will be 18mm.
- Close the insert and draw a line across the cover at this distance (e.g. 18mm).
- Trim your insert along this line. Don't panic if you see you've trimmed off some printing! This is the 'bleed' - extra lines/ink that when trimmed off give you an edge to edge print.
- Rotate your insert and repeat with the second cut.
- You will have trimmed off the trim lines that indicate the final edge to trim. But don't worry! Simply draw and trim to the appropriate width:
- Passport: 8.9cm
- Pocket: 9cm
- A6: 10.5cm
- Personal: 9.5cm
- B6: 12.5cm
- Regular: 11cm
- Wide: 13cm
- A5: 14.8cm